Thursday, June 23, 2011

PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION

Well, I hoped to have a pic of my newly clean kitchen on here, but I'm not quite there yet.  I have made some progress in the kitchen, and also alot of progress in the bedroom.  My biggest priority this week, is getting check stubs, bank statements, tax returns, etc together for the attorneys.  I'll have to post more on that at a later date.  Just can't put all the legal stuff up yet. 

Unfortunately, this gathering of paperwork, is an issue, due to my disorganization, which stops now!

I have also started another tool today.  I am only allowing myself to talk positively about myself - to myself and others.  No more calling myself a cow or a dumbass or a bitch.  Totally counterproductive thinking does not contribute to the final goal of Life Fulfillment.

If you like what you are reading here, please tell your friends to join (follow) me on my quest.
Check back tomorrow for more progress, more tips & tricks and whatever else spills out of my mind onto this page:)
julie

No comments:

Post a Comment